What is LeadPages?
Leadpages creates landing pages and popups that assist you gather email addresses. How can the tool make your life easier when it comes to locating qualified leads? The answer begins with one phrase: templates. Leadpages provides you access to more than 150 professionally designed templates. Select one of these and you won’t need to make a landing page from scratch. Those templates, incidentally, span a variety of businesses, including:
- There are templates available for numerous campaign types too. One of them:
- Fight catch
in case you don’t find any of these standard templates suitable for your marketing efforts, you can always select from the 130+ drag-and-drop templates. Besides offering free templates, Leadpages provides you access to more than 300 premium templates. Those will cost you an additional charge beyond what you’re already paying for the service. Like many “builder” tools available on the market nowadays, Leadpages supplies a UI that is intended to make it simple to assemble and customize the best landing page. Additionally, the system also offers split-testing. That will provide you a much better shot at optimizing conversions. That means it will look great on any device, like a desktop, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.
Wrapping It Up: The Pros and Cons I Will conclude this Leadpages Inspection by going over a summary of the platform’s pros and cons.
- User-friendly. That is because it is a lot simpler to create a landing page with GUI than it is with raw HTML. Although some of the templates lack versatility, they are really wonderful right from the box.
- Easy sorting. Leadpages enables you to sort landing pages by conversion speed. That means you could locate a winning style in just a matter of minutes.
- The tool integrates with many popular marketing platforms.
- Not very elastic . If you would like to make significant modifications to some of the templates, you are out of luck.
- Restricted styling alternatives . You might find it hard to produce a landing page that fits with your branding.
- Noticeable bugs. All tools have their defects. The bugs on Leadpages appear to be more noticeable than on other platforms.
- High pricing. You don’t get a great deal for the money.
- Poor user experience. Do not be surprised if you become frustrated with the user interface. Although it’s easy to learn, it does not always react how you think it will.
- Leadpages Review:
PricingAs with most marketing tools, Leadpages Fees you a month.
Prices ranges from $25 to $199, depending on the level of service you’re looking for. That is at the yearly charging rate. If you want to go month-to-month, it is going to cost you $37 per month. The lowest level of service doesn’t even offer split-testing. The next degree of service, that will set you back $48 per month, does offer A/B testing. But it doesn’t support advanced integrations with tools like Marketo and Salesforce. Leadpages offers a free trial. You are going to have to supply a credit card, though.
You should definitely go for the free trial choice before you invest any cash on Leadpages. You’ll likely encounter some of the problems I’ve explained. Still, the product does have more than 40,000 users. So that there are individuals out there who enjoy it.